Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Biscuits

I sure-some do like me biscuits. I'll have me biscuits anyways and always. Fluffy biscuits, thin biscuits, biscuits with hash... I's happy with any ol' steamin' batch of biscuits.

My ex-wife used to make biscuits somethin' fierce. Smooth on the inside, crispy on the outside. Biscuits so fine that when I was done, I'd smack her in the mouth, and tell her to make some more damn biscuits.

One time, little Tommy had him some of my ex-wife's biscuits. He died...

Best thing about biscuits is that you can eat 'em anytime. I'll take my biscuits with eggs's, roast beef... Hell, I'll get some fixin's, make me a damn biscuit sandwich. Ain't nobody tell me otherwise. They're too busy enjoying day some biscuits.

One day, a man came on down from New York City. He offered me a Triscuit, confirming my suspicions that he was a homosexual. We done fed my boys biscuits. They done learned to love on biscuits, instead of on each other. That's they way it should be with boys and biscuits.

But I'm off the subject, and the subject is biscuits.

And I do love me some of them...

12 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

OFF TOPIC: Why does your blog not line up? The text is always far down the page.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

???

Is anyone else experiencing this? I blame the Democrats.

11:37 AM  
Blogger haynes said...

i experience this phenomenon as well. i am baffled. however, i blame the commies.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous peter said...

I also have this problem.

I blame the Bush Administration's lack of plan for the war in Iraq.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Rypick said...

I didn't used to have this problem, but lately I have. When I go to read the comments, the post looks okay.

I blame umm... Peter?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous clint said...

No problem here. I use Firefox.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

I use firefox as well. Peter, I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned that this is the result of the Bush administration.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

I've tried it at work and at home: both have IE. I think that is the deal. It has actually detered me from reading, even though that is not a "good" reason.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous peter said...

Adam, suck it up and be a man, not some inneffectual pansy.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

Yeah...it's probably IE...and when it comes down to it? I blame George Clooney. But then, I blame him for all my problems.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

This topic has generated as much controversy as anything else on this blog.

4:29 PM  
Blogger haynes said...

what about the jews? let's blame some of them.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home