Thursday, March 02, 2006

Confessions of a Female College Student

OMG, did anyone read Peter's Blog today?

I think I peed a little. I should never have had those 3 cans of Mountain Dew before stats class :o

So I was crossing the street the other day, and this guy was honking at me... I was like, okay, just wait for me to cross the street, and he just kept honking, so I turned and it was just my friend Eric, and he was like "what's up".

I was so freaked out. i don't know if I can be his friend anymore, even though he hooked me up with Bacardi before Lulu's party the other night. He's cool like that.

I wrote a poem:

The flowers are in motion
under the trees
of my emotions
weeping willows like my eyes
mouring, wailing
under the blanket
of my soul

I got an 'A' in my creative writing class. My TA says I remind him of Dickinson. He is so hot. He went to NYU, and he wears these thick rimmed glasses, and he's like writing a screenplay and he's got like two producers who are interested. I love the U! Not really, though.

I went to Brueggers this morning. I heart Honey Walnut cream cheese. When I went to leave, I was like pulling on the door. Then I realized it said push, and I was like "duh". Then this totally hot guy walked by...

I have to go, I have a paper due tomorrow for comp class, and my friend Rob is going to write it for me... Rob is so smart.

SPONGEBOB Rules.

4 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

So wait, this girl likes my blog?!

...

Actually, that seems about right.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I heart these posts Kev!

3:17 PM  
Blogger jiggityjen said...

Kev,

I think I peed a little while reading your blog today. Like, thanks for the laugh!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

After all your well-written and sensitive movie reviews these posts are still my favorite product of the mind of Kevin.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home