Friday, March 17, 2006

New Trend!

Has anyone tries this new thing they've got called "iced" cream?

Man, I tell you, it's good stuff. It's some sort of frozen crezmy substance, sweetened with... well, I can't begin to tell you all the good things people are doing with it. Had me some the other day. Guess you have to go to Uptown to get it.

Good stuff though... All I have to live for, really. Too bad the damn monkey stole mine. I'm like, what, monkey? It's not enough to just haunt my dreams?

Tired of monkeys.

6 Comments:

Blogger Thom G said...

Does it come in tubes? Do you eat it like one of them "choco-late bars"? Can you wear it?

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Monkey are you here?"

"I'm in your closet!"

"Hey, you just talked."

"I know I taught myself to talk."

"This is very odd."

"I know let's fight!"

11:38 AM  
Blogger haynes said...

Dane Cook's not that funny unless Dane Cook is the one telling his jokes. You don't need to quote him. Please.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous The Monkey said...

Kevin, I have stolen your soul as well.

Haynes, get back in my closet before I hit you in your mouth.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haynes, were you beaten as a child b/c I sense some real "I put others down to make myself fell better because my mom was a crack whore who used to make me sit in a closet all day and I was forced to play with my own _____ because I didn't have any friends." vibes eminating from the black empty cavity where your heart used to.

Don't even tell me you've never quoted Dane to anyone in your life ever. You're not any cooler than anyone else on this planet and I just hope you realize that before you push everyone away.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Mom,

Please quit insulting my online friends.

Thanks,

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home