Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Skullbloggery!!!!

So, apparently Internet Explorer is having problems with my blog. As such, folks are required to scroll down for some amount of time before actually seeing the text on my blog. There is only one possible reason for this.

I am the target of eco-terrorism.

Yes, the same folk who are responsible for egging Hummers and protesting Medtronic (or any tronic, for that matter) have targetted my written stylings for their rage.

Of course, these people would prefer to simply bomb my automible, but given the Ford Focus's modest fuel consumption and reasonable price point, such a manuever migh backfire.

All of this leads me to an important question. Why have I been targetted by the enviro-punks (otherwise known as the fringe 57% of the Democratic party). I think it's because I now own three properties made of stucco. Stucco is sturdy, fire-resistant, and therefore probably dangerous to the purple-speckled lobster, or whatever.

Yes, there is some study somewhere that has produced some manner of evidence that stucco might be harmful to something. And now I'm marked for death by a roving band of Bennington and USF graduates.

I'm trying my best to lay low. I'm wearing a plaid shirt, which is a good start. Also, I'm trying to eat more soy, so I smell like one of them. Ah, yes, I am postively drenched in the dulcet moisture of soy-sweat. And I am safe.

Seriously, though, what the hell is wrong with my blog?

5 Comments:

Anonymous clint said...

Two of your three houses are in Minneapolis. That can't hurt either.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

You just noticed your malformed blog now? And what's wrong with malformed- or as the Democrats might say "graphically challenged"?
Ok so it is a bit annoying, but how 'bout the MN Wild? I mean, their triumph over the Flames last night's what really important- right?

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

Of course, in a plaid shirt, they may mistake you for being a logger and kill you. You need to wear combat boots. No wait...they could mistake you for part of the Military Industrial complex...I will get back to you with safe disguises.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Thom,

Months ago, I would've said you were right, but Brokeback Mountain has worked to eliminate much of the stigma about rural types among the liberal elite.

9:31 AM  
Blogger j said...

How did you fix yours? Mine is still giving me the same problem. BTW - do I ever get a link on your blog?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home