Monday, March 13, 2006

SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY!

Hey mom, it's a snow day! School's cancelled! Mommy, mommy, you can't go to work! You have to watch me all day. I'm gonna play Nintendo, then I'm gonna go outside and play in the snow, then I'm gonna come inside. Mommy, I need you to hear me out on this! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SNOW DAY SNOW DAY SNOW DAY!

No, mom, I won't pipe down! Snow has accumulated to the point where our superintendent has deemed the route to school innavigable. As such, all scheduled classroom and extra-curricular activites have been cancelled. WWAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

I have so much energy... I was all ready for school, but now I don't have to go!!!!! VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna stab the kitty with the scissors! Hey, mom, give those back. I want them! I want them! I need to do this this instant. You're rational explanations mean nothing to me. I demand my scissors. I HATE YOU FOREVER CAUSE YOUR STUPID!

I'm gonna go play X-Box!!!!! Mommy, the PlayStation is hooked up, you have to unhook it and plug in the X-Box. No, not in a minute, right now. It is a snow day, and if I have not played video games by the time lunch rolls around, so help me God... Thanks mom...

Actually, I don't want to play video games, I want to go outside! Where are my snowpants. I WANT THEM RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! There is snow on the ground, and I demand to play in it. Yes, I will come back in after 10 minutes, complaining that I am cold. What is it to you? It's my snow day, and I will use it as I please.

SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! SNOW DAY! I'm going to dump all my toys on the living rroom floor and play with them while you fetch my winterables. Yes I am! YES I AM! There, I did it. I'm gonna play with my choo-choo. Yes, I am utterly infatuated with my choo-choo. Just leave my boots and leggins on the chair. I will don them when I am good and ready.

MOM, I'M BORED. IT'S THE ONLY SNOW DAY EVER AND I'M BORED! I CANNOT ABIDE THIS!!

Plug in my Playstation. I know I just asked you to change it. If I had a 360 none of this would be happening. I want to get a 360, so that I don't have to be bored anymore. My allowance? How dare you suggest that, you beast!!!! I make $13 a week. Do you know how long it will take me to by a 360 on $13 a week? Shut up with your nonsense.

QUIT PICKING UP MY TOYS. I SUDDENLY HAVE TO PLAY WITH THEM RIGHT NOW! THIS SNOW DAY IS VANISHING BEFORE MY EYES, AND I DESPERATELY NEED TO PLAY WITH THE VERY TOYS YOU ARE PUTTING BACK INTO THE TUB.

I want to go to my friend Jason's house. Yes, I know he lives in New Hope. What better time to see a friend who lives 40 minutes away than on a snow day such as this. Traffic? I don't see what traffic had to do with my needs! I DEMAND A RIDE TO JASON'S HOUSE! He has a 360, cause he has good parents who care about him.

I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Where is my cereal????

KLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! SNOW DAYYYYYY!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Clint said...

"Get your ass outside and shovel the driveway!"

Oh, wait, I just had a flashback to my youth.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home