Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Conversation Between Newlyweds

Kevin: So, honey, where do we want to eat tonight?

Khris: Um... I don't care. Whatever you want.

Kevin: Okay. How about Italian? San Francisco is known for that.

Khris: Ugh. You don't understand me at all.

Kevin: Um. Italian is your favorite food, yes?

Khris: It's different now. Everything is different now?

Kevin: So, no Italian, then?

Khris: I want sushi...

Kevin: Okay, you have not shown the slightest interest in sushi since we've been together, but...

Khris: I want to order it and throw it in your face. Sort of a Hemingway thing.

Kevin: I don't see how that's a Hemingway thing at all..

Khris: See, this is what I'm talking about. You're always contradicting me.

Kevin: This is more of a Robert Altman thing we have going now...

Khris: Oh, a Robert Altman, joke. Clever. Do you even know how that applies, or are you just trying to sound smart?

Kevin: I'm putting this on my blog, you know.

Khris: Oh, great, the blog. Maybe you can throw in some self-loathing poetry and bash some Arabs while your at it. Here, I'll try... Towelheads, towelheads, towelheads, God, I'm so freaking insecure... Was that about right? Maybe I can be a blogger, too...

Kevin: You're losing focus here, with respect to dinner plans.

Khris: What? Yeah, Italian. You know, whatev...

Kevin: So.... We're cool?

Khris: Do me right now, you animal.

Kevin: I'm on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Thom said...

Now *that's* wedded bliss.

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

LOL- I CAN'T believe you went there!

I wholeheartedly agree with Thom :)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home