Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Joke Day

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?

A: It didn't. It was run over by the sporty, yet practical Volswagen Jetta.

Q: What's red and yellow and green all over.

A: Bill Cosby

Joke: A Rabbi and a Priest walk in to the bar. Bartender asks what they want. The Priest asks for a Michelob. The Rabbi says to the Priest "I didn't know priests could drink." The Priest says "then why did you bring me to a bar? What else are we supposed to do, play darts? For crying out loud." The Rabbi says "dude, sorry I brought it up. The Priest says "well, I just don't understand the logic. There are any number of places we could've gone. If I can't drink, we could've gone to any one of them." The Rabbi says "hey, let's just keep it cool, okay? Are we cool?" The Rabbi orders a whiskey and coke, and sips it awkwardly for about three minutes.


Knock-Knock

Who's there?

Joe

Joe who?

Dude, just let me in. It's raining. Dammit Steve, you're always doing this crap...

3 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

I do not understand your jokes.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Knock-Knock

Who's there?

Peter?

Peter Who?

Peter, hi I'm Peter!!!!! DURRRRRHHHHH!!!!! I'm smart... I don't understand things!!!!!! DURRRRRRRHHHHHH!!
EVERYONE GO VISIT MY BLOG ABOUT BASEBALLLLLLLL AND POOP!!!! DURRRRHHH!

11:43 PM  
Anonymous you smell like tuna said...

i didnt really see anything about poop on peters blog.
too bad
poop is funny. unlike your jokes.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home