Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cat, get out of my cereal

Cat, get out of my cereal! It's still good, I want to eat it. Cat!

CAT!

I said get out of there. Don't eat that. It's mine. I'll be hungry if I can't finish my cereal. What? Why are you staring at me? What does that accomplish?

No, don't just resume eating my cereal. That's not okay. You can't just look at me for a few seconds and then just go back to what you were doing.

Dammit, cat! I said stop eating it. I'm already debating whether it can be salvaged, or whether I should abandon the whole enterprise by throwing the cereal away. You see the kind of choice you put me to.

Don't meow at me. Don't just meow at me and expect it to be cool. I feed you. i feed you cat food. Out of the can. It's expensive, and you eat it very quickly. So there is no plausible reason for you to be eating my cereal.

Cat, you are being ridiculous at this point, continuing to eat my cereal when I have asked you not to. I don't want to get up right now to eat it, because I'm comfortable. I just want to be comfortable for a minute, and then eat my cereal, but you have thrown the scenario into flux.

Stop eating my cereal, cat. Cat?


CAAAAAT!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amana said...

Just so you know, I am very impressed with your blog and have decided to be a regular reader. You are bookmarked. Don't be afraid, I'm not a stalker. Just someone who appreciates the art of blogging. Congrats on your marriage too.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

I briefly thought I was being spammed by a refrigeration company.

Eveyone should be a regular reader, IMHO.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Amana said...

yeah that happens. it could have been worse. could have been the meat company. or the amana colony in iowa.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Roger said...

Kevin,

Roger here...reader/commenter on the JLP. I, too, have added you to my list.

I don't think you should eat the cereal. I tried to get this dire warning to you earlier, but Blogger Comments was down for planned maintanence. (I can never seem to spell that word so it looks right.) If the cat-pre-chewed cereal does you in, blame Blogger because I couldn't warn you in time.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Too late. I ate the cereal, and became a cat myself.

I mean....

Meow

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home