Thursday, July 06, 2006

Confessions of a Female College Student

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy's getting married... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! So GOOOOOOD!!!!

She's so lucky. B-Rad is such a great guy... Last week when Cindy and I got wasted at Jigger's party (I heart mint schnapps) he totally left the party he was at and dove us home. I totally knew he was the one when they started dating in May.

The way he proposed was SOOOOOO ROMANTIC... He wrote "will you marry me?" on a little piece of paper, with a box for "yes" and a box for "no"... He's so adorable. He bought her a band with a little placeholder for when he saves up enough money to buy a diamond. I was like "awwwwww..."

I didn't know about him at first, especially after he hooked up with Shannon at Booker's party last week, but he totally redeemed himself. He's so right for her. He's on the B honor roll and he totally wants to be a Realtor, so he's going to be loaded...

I was telling hot guy at Caribou about the proposal, and he was like "that is so cute." I think hot guy might be gay :(

The wedding isn't until August. Her parents are being like, total jerks about it, so Cindy and are friends and some of his frat brothers are going to Vegas. How awesome is that? A Vegas wedding! I hope I see Elvis :p

Oh... I gotta go. World Cup is on, and the Italian team is sooooo hot...

TTFN!

6 Comments:

Blogger little miss said...

OMG you have a blog! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! I AM SO EXCITED! Yeah I so totally knew, I just like don't like to admit it that yours looks totally way more tubular than mine. I wanna be just like Posh Beckham when I grow up- how about you?

5:10 PM  
Anonymous clint said...

A Realtor?!?! Yep! Loaded for sure!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

I figured you didn't know because you didn't link to it.

Clint,

I wanted to chose a profession that is universally acknowledged to be full of idiots.

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

I'm surious to this diving home as opposed to driving.

Your blog read, "...he dove us home". -funny

And OMG, why not just wave a loofah in front of hot Caribou guy to see if he's gay. :)

3:25 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Are you surious, typo queen? Really surious? Your typos is so bad, you can't tell if you're sayin serious or spurious. Get up off me.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Touche.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home