Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey, have you seen my sunglasses?

I need them. We're going away for the weekend and I... No, I didn't say you took them... I just. Okay, have you seen them or not?

No? Fine. That's all you had to say. Just say "no, I haven't seen them." Maybe even follow that up with a little "I'll let you know if they pop up." That's all. That's all that was necessary. I am tired of this, Steve. No, you calm down.... Ugh.

You know, I think I left them on my dresser. Oh. Yep, here they are.

My point still stands though. You're reaction was totally inappropriate. I mean, it's better, cause I found them, but... Next time, let's just keep cool...

2 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

Nice entry.

Too bad I wrote it 2 years ago.

http://johnlarroquetteproject.com/archives/2004/07/09/your-bag-reckoning/

:)

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home