Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I didn't know you were that way about goat cheese

Dude, why you gotta bag on goat cheese? I don't see a problem with it.

Goat cheese is ajust a way to spice things up. It's characteristic tart flavor adds a dimension to pastas, pizza, even sauces. Or it's good on it's own.

I never knew you were all hatin' on it.

I find that goat cheese makes a nice pizza topping. And yes, I'm perfectly comfortable with the fact that it comes from a goat. I guess I've never thought of a goat nipple being inherently more gross than a cow nipple. I wouldn't put my mouth on either, to be honest with you.

But punching me in the forehead over this issue is uncalled for. Again, you're fronting w/r/t goat cheese is completely inapporpriate.

Frankly, it's getting to the point where it's difficult to take you to nice places anymore. Goat cheese, which is an ideal compliment to vegetable sandwiches and the like, is winning over the heart of millions. You're starting to see a lot more of it in trendy new restaurants.

And yet, its mere appearance on the menu drove you to ghetto-jack the waiter's knee cap with your fork.

That, in my opinion, is a disproportionate response to the goat cheese option. The domestication of goats is a perfectly acceptable practice.

Have you tried goat cheese? You might like it... Have you tried it? Put down the gun baby, let's not end our marriage over this.

Try a bite. Just... let it slide down your mouth. Smooth isn't it? That's nice. That's real nice... See goat cheese is your friend. No need to get all up on it. Just eat it. That's what it's there for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baron von Bauerick said...

1) I haven't had goat cheese, but I've been anxious to try it

2) I'm new to reading your blog, so of course I'm curious to know what w/r/t means....

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home