Thursday, July 20, 2006

Now It Is Time To Talk About McDonalds!




McDonalds is the best place everrrrrrr!!!!

They have the best food, like McNuggets and cheeseburgers! And they have this cool playground with a pile of balls, and you can throw the balls and they go like pthip, and Ronald McDonald is there but sometimes he's not but he's there and that's why McDonalds is so cool.

Mommy orders a salad at McDonalds cause she's dumb.

One time, with my McNuggets happy meal, I got a toy car from the movie 'Cars' and it wound up and like would go SHVEWWWWWW and I wanted to go to McDonalds everyday so I could get all seven, but daddy wouldn't let me because he's dumb. I don't get why we don't just go to McDonalds everyday. It's better than the stuff mommy cooks.

Mommy's a bitch.

One time, Mr. Johnson had us write a book report, and I did one on McDonalds that was 14 pages long with illustrations. He said, and I quote "while your passion for the material is impressive, I think, in many respects, you missed the purpose of this assignment entirely." He gave me an 'C+'. He's dumb. McDonalds is the best book ever.

One time, at McDonalds, I went outside and saw daddy smoking a cigarette with Ronald McDonald. The whole incident was creepy and alienating.

Later, daddy said he thought Ronald was a queer. I don't even know what that means. Daddy's funny.

In summary, I like McDonalds because they have McNuggets. They have french fries too, but I like McNuggets better. I wish I could just eat McNuggets instead of pasta, cause I don't like pasta but I like cheeseburgers so cheeseburgers are kinda my favorite but McNuggets are way my favorite. McDonalds also has a playground and a dollar menu.

9 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

I went to the McD's on 24th and Nicollet yesterday, the one where that lady was killed by the erant SUV driver. All I have to say is that guy must have been in a coma at the wheel. He says he rolled into her without paying attention to her. No way. He must have gunned it and ran her straight into the retaining wall (20 feet away), because it is completely destroyed.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Maybe he was just jazzed about McNugeeeeeettttssss!!!!!!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Tracey said...

Is it creepy that while at work today, I saw a doctor that very closely resembled Leroy, whom I've never met?

Leroy doesn't have a medical license, does he?

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Yeah. Leroy has a dangerous habit of impersonating doctors. He gets it in his head that he needs to heal people, and off he goes.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

You know...Ronald McDonald killed Dave, the guy who started Wendys.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Ronald McDonald is such a prick.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Thom said...

But he has killer urinals installed in his Amsterdam branch of McD's.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home