Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wanna get high?

Hey, Steve Guttenberg. Do you get high? Do you party? You wanna get high?



Do you got some? I can score some. Whattaya into? Grass? Some Ganja? Little bit of the marijuana for you and I tonight? Whippets maybe?



You're not into coke are you? I mean, that's fine. A little blow, no big whoop. But, we're not doing cocaine, right? Are you feelin' that?

But seriously man, I've gotta porch. Let's get high. Maybe open some containers of paint, shut all the windows. Just get good old fashioned high. You with me Steve?



That's the spirit! Yeah! Hey, let's go over to Pickle's place. He's got some drano and some shrooms. Just us three. Me, Pickle, and Steve Guttenberg... Gettin' high like it don't even matter.

This is gonna be just great.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

How did you scan all the posters from your bedroom into your computer? I can never get mine to fit.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous peter said...

Beautiful!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

Man...when I was in L.A. Steve Guttenberg never offered me drugs...he did ask to crash on my floor though.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home