Wednesday, September 20, 2006

An exchange

Tuna: Where are my keys? Where on earth are my keys?

Shark: (on cell phone) No, I just think he's gotta get the stick out of his ass... Oh, hold on. I see a tuna.

Tuna: There they, are. Why do I never check my coat pocket?

Shark: Hey tuna!

Tuna: Hey! Oh, a shark.

Shark: I'm gonna eat you.

Tuna: I'd rather you didn't.

Shark: (bites Tuna in half)

Tuna: Ahhhhh!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

Shark: Oh, you should taste this guy Jimmy. Good stuff. Good stuff.

Tuna: (dies)

Shark: I'm telling you, Leon's gotta be with us on this thing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Thom said...

There is no way that conversation could have happened. Everyone knows Tuna speak spanish and Sharks speak Norwegian.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Roger said...

This is obviously a highly successful, multilingual businessshark.

Hmmmm, exactly how many "s"s are supposed to be in businesshark?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I don't think it's a conpund word. it should be serparated into business and shark.

Sharks just have no brains. They should have at least followed him to where his family was and taken them out, too.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Thom said...

Oh what...now you think all sharks are part of the shart mafia? What are you, some kind of bigot? He was clearly an honest business shark.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

Cat, was this you? Come on now - write your fish fantasies on your own blog.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I think "honest business shark" is the definition of an oxymoron.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home