Thursday, September 28, 2006

Found The Dinosaur Picture

Oh, you guys are in for a treat! I finally figured out how to get the dinosaur picture onto my blog. Well, without any further adieu, here it is!



I am just so glad to have this blog, so I can share my important hobbies with you all. I think we can all learn something from this picture. I don't know what kind of dinosaur this is, but this picture really reveals something about creation.

I was at the Anoka dinosaur fair this weekend, and I saw an exhibit entitled "did all dinosaurs eat meat?" The answer? No, they sure didn't! Some of the largest dinoaurs ate plants. What? The worlds largest salad? Are you kidding me?

Can I get dressing on the side? I'm just kidding. They probably didn't have salad dressing back then. But the dinosaurs got along fine, until the asteroids killed them.

In a lot of ways, I see my self reflected in the dinosaurs. You see, I'm not all that good looking. And people often don't understand me. They sure don't understand why I would go to a party just to draw sketches of dinosaurs. Yeah, they judge the crap out of me for that.

That's okay, cause, like me, some dinosaurs have sharp teeth, and are ferocious. Maybe you'll all find that out about me some day.

But I've gotten ahead of myself. The best thing about the dinosaur conference was the real-life models of dinosaurs. I have to admit, the T-Rex gave me the willies. Like that movie Jurassic Park, where the fat guy gets eaten and Jeff Goldblum is all detached and ironic. I watch Jurassic Park pretty much every day.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Thom said...

Okay...after the fourth I read, I think i got it.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous peter said...

You're right, that IS a sweet picture of Jeff Goldblum.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Jeff Goldblum is a Velociraptor? Doesn't matter though. I think he became extinct after the "The Lost World".

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unspar! said...

Thanks for the funny!

1:46 PM  
Blogger That One Dude said...

That is clearly an artist's depiction of Jeff Goldblum. Jeff has less natural hair than that

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home