Friday, September 22, 2006

Guest blog by cat

Hey,

Kevin's busy right now, so he said I could go ahead and blog for him today.

So...

Um... So the race between the Tigers and Twins is heating up....

Pretty ironic, you know... Cause their names both start with the letter 'T'...

Teeeeee-wins. Teeeeeee-igers.....

Twins and Tiger and Yankees, oh my! Just kidding. Just kidding, cause it was, it was... It was from the movie. Wizard of Oz... Ozzzzzzzzz...

You know I really never liked that movie? Did you know that Dorothy was supposed to be 11 years old? Weird. She had breasts... You know?

Anyway, here's picture I like.



I like it. Except it's a dog ;)


What do you mean this post wasn't funny? So help me God, I'll scratch your eyes!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Sarah said...

Is that a ballpark frank with relish?

3:01 PM  
Blogger mrs. r said...

Cat, have you been smoking pot with Richard Moll again?

12:18 PM  
Anonymous peter said...

Hey cat, have Richard Moll to call me and hook me up.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home