Thursday, October 05, 2006

Are you gonna eat that?

Are you gonna eat that? Oh... Well, are you finished now, or still working? That's cool. Just looks tasty is all. I know, I have my own dish, but, I mean, are you going to take it as leftovers? Cause otherwise, I might as well go ahead and eat it.

Right, haven't decided? No, that's cool, that's cool. I just. I ordered the scallops and I'm beginning to regret my choice. I mean, how is your butternut squash ravioli? It's good? Yeah, it looks good.

So...

It looks like you're slowing down there. Can, I, can I try a bite? Just, maybe a little bite? Thanks. Oh, that is good. Yep, shoulda gone with that. The scallops are a bit overdone to be honest with you.

So, are you thinking you're probably not going to finish? Like may 60-40 against? I mean, I guess you're not really going to be able to take those home. Not really enough to be worth it. Are you wrapping up, there?

Oh, you are done. That's cool. That's cool. Are you. Do you think I could, just....

What? Whoa! Wait, ma'am, we weren't done with...

Wow, she just walked off with that. I was gonna finish yours. I mean, no biggie. It would've been nice, but. Actually, do you think I could track down the waitress and get her to bring it back? Maybe they'd cook up a little for me, since they...

No, I won't... Probably not worth the extra time...

I wonder if that plate is sitting by the dishwasher or something. Maybe I could go back and grab it... Just, maybe walk back to the kitchen. You think they'd mind? Ah, they probably have some sort of regulation. No big whoop, you know?

So, are you going to finish your martini? You've got a bit left there and... Oh, cool thanks! Just figure, you know. Best to just finish it off.

So, you know, I brought you hear cause I wanted to talk. I think we should be more than just friends.

5 Comments:

Blogger Baron von Bauerick said...

When in doubt, order the cheese tortellini....

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

What was confusing about the post?

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Roger said...

Maybe the tortellini was confusing.

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Ryan said...

mmmmm tortellini

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home