Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Confessions of a Female College Student

OMG, I totally went to lit. class in my pajamas. I'm like, whatever, it's a ten o'clock. I am not showering. Cindy was all like, "just wake up?" and I was like "nurrrr".

That's the new thing me and my friends say. "Nurrrr", it's like "yeah, I'm with you." I don't know how many 'r's are in it, though.

So I got back from class, and weird guy was walking down the sidewalk, eating Erbert and Gerbert's. I'm like, it's 11:15. Who eats lunch now. Then he got on his bicycle, and I'm like, whatev.

Ohhh... My BF left me a note.

"I miss you
you are
my heart on fire
blazes hard
out of control
pulsing
under your cupcake eyes"

OMG, he is so brilliant. He wants to be a youth pastor, and he is so spiritual...
I brought him into Caribou. I think hot guy was jealous.


KIMMY'S IN LOVE SHE WANTS TO LOSE HER VIRGINITY TO STE-BOMB!!!!!

Whatver, Cindy get away from my computer! Just cause you're marriage just didn't work out...

Oh, I was so joking. Oh, Cindy don't be like that. Oh my God, I was so joking. You know I support you, girl. He's just like, men, you know... Whatev... It wasn't your fault.

She'll be fine, she just gets all cryee sometimes since B-Rod dumped her for Stephanie 10 days after their wedding.

Well, I have to go. My Politics class is going to the preview of man of the year, and it's worth 50% of my grade. Robin Williams is so hilarious.

NURRRRR!

:p

5 Comments:

Blogger That One Dude said...

Way to go B-Rod... WOOOOOOOOOO ALRIGHT MAN!!!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Pulitzer prize winning.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Kevin,

My name is also Kevin Sawyer. I have come to destory you so that, like Highlander, there can be only pun. I mean one.

Love and puppies,
Kevin Sawyer

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

If he's only going to destory you that's not so bad, though one of his favorite books is Lord of the Flies.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

That's more like the Jet Li movie, the One. It was pretty weak.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home