Thursday, October 26, 2006

Decisions

So, I had a seafood burrito for lunch. Leftovers. Not great, but not bad either. A couple of hours later, thumb through some papers on my desk (which is a mess) and find a piece of shrimp. It's room temperature, and I'm trying to figure out whether it was from today's lunch, or from another seafood experience (I have had sushi and shrimp dishes in the last month).

I am pretty sure it was from today, cause it looked kinda like it belonged in that burrito. But how did it get under papers? It's not like I was shuffling my lunch or anything. How would shrimp get imbedded in my paperwork?

Anyway, I ate it, and it pretty much tasted like the shrimp, so I think it's cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

No big whoop.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Shrimpy said...

My brothers and sisters and I shall have our revenge on you for so carelessly devouring our kind.



Or not. We still have not mastered even simple weapons... darnit.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think Kevin doesn't really have a problem.
And then he does something like this.
And totally redeems himself.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home