Thursday, October 12, 2006

Disturbing Roommate conversation

Leroy: Can you swing by the New Brighton place.
Kevin: Umm… I’m at work but…
Leroy: Yeah, maybe just come by and bring… I dunno, a power washer… Somethin’ like that.
Kevin: I’m getting a bad feeling about this.
Leroy: It’s kind of a biggie.
Kevin: May I ask what happened?
Leroy: Oh, how do I begin?
Kevin: Begin?
Leroy: There’s a mural involved.
Kevin: A mural…
Leroy: I had to free my art.
Kevin: And now it needs to be washed?
Leroy: It’s outside.
Kevin: The mural is outside?
Leroy: I had to free my art in a ventilated area.
Kevin: Is there a mural on our house?
Leroy: You are getting closer to describing the situation now.
Kevin: Okay, so you drew a mural on our mutual investment.
Leroy: This was my intention.
Kevin: Your intention?
Leroy: Once you get outside, all the walls kinda look the same.
Kevin: The same?
Leroy: North facing walls, south facing walls, the neighbors walls.
Kevin: The neighbor's walls?
Leroy: My confusion is understandable.
Kevin: Is there a mural on the neighbor's wall?
Leroy: According to the reports. I can’t make heads or tails of the situation.
Kevin: What did you paint, exactly?
Leroy: Cats, mostly…
Kevin: A cat-related mural?
Leroy: Pretty much cats. Some Chinamen… Chinamen and cats.
Kevin: How diverse. I’ll be there in about twenty.
Leroy: You’re the best.

(20 minutes later)

Kevin: My God.
Leroy: I’ve been studying Gauguin.
Kevin: That would explain the colors.
Leroy: What do you think.
Kevin: When you said you painted cats and Chinamen, I was under the impression you had painted pictures of cats, and pictures of men of Asian descent... This is very, very illegal.
Leroy: Now my art is free!
Kevin: I’m leaving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous b-nut said...

Ha! hmmm. I would like a visual...of what I am not sure. I think it is funny though.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Jon D said...

I don't think I've even laughed harder at a post.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home