Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I want some hot dish!

What's it gonna take to get some damn hotdish around here? I don't care what kind of hot dish. Tater-tot? That's a kind of hot dish right? Potatoes and cheese or whatever.

No hot dish? What about some casserole? What the difference? They're the same? So why not call it all hot dish? Your distinctions scare and confuse me? Is there a God? I don't know... I'm confused.

It would seem that my request is simple. The theory behind hot dish is to put random salty stuff in a dish and heat it up, yes? Dish + Hot = Hot Dish. But, and let me make sure I understand you correctly on this. It would be impossible to get some hot dish right now?

Okay, that is correct, I'm just making sure.

So, what is it that you do have at this S&M shop? Oh, really... That's interesting... No, no I wouldn't be needing one of those. That sounds awful, in fact.

Maybe some chips? No?

Hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

I proudly invite you to visit my blog. Hope you like it!

4:08 PM  
Blogger That One Dude said...

I have tried that Lulu... nobody is coming.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home