Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jobified

The national crisis is over. I have accepted a position with a manufacturer of overpriced, coquettish dolls. I will sell them on the street with the slogan "she's pretty than you, she's prettier than me, but she comes with a surprise!"

At least, this is what I assume the position to be, though I wonder why they would need to set me up with a computer and a phone. I will simply go about my business selling the 4,000 dolls I have in my garage. Would you like one? Perfect for daughter, but with a surprise!

Ah, yes... Sweet, sweet employment.

6 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

What's the surprise? When you squeeze them, do they say "vote for McCain" in a cute little-girl voice?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

That would not be a surprise. It would be a surprise if they said vote for Obama!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Thom said...

They say:
Are you my real daddy, mister?

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Jon D said...

Do they have a suprise like a transvestite?

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Jon is on a roll today... that isn't a woman mister... you've been Jesus punked.

Also, those dolls are scary.... scary scary scary

Also, yay kevin!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jerad said...

Congrats on the new gig, bro! Hope it goes well for you.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home