Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Musings

New job. No time. Shortened musings.

Number of people who have dialed OnStar and instead gotten one irritated Kevin Sawyer? 72. Did you know that OnStar is partnered with GM? Like, in a proprietary sort of way? That kind of explains a lot.

--------------------------------

Apparently, ratings for the Golden Globes were abysmal. I choose to look at the bright side. It was the highest rated cancelled program in history, probably. Seriously, if you want people to watch your show, don’t cancel it. This would seem obvious.

--------------------------------

Mosaic tiles! I dunno. Interior lighting? Somethin like that.

--------------------------------

My head is bleeding. I am not making this up. I’m hoping nobody notices. It’s caking onto my hair. Very European.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home