Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wanna get high?

Hey, American College Students... Do you quimby? Do you rock the circuit? Do you knick the knee?

You wanna get high?




Hey, don't worry. I'm a chill guy. It's part of growing up, getting just straight up high with bloggers. You will appreciate this time you have with me, American College Students.

Alright, that's the academic spirit. I think this will be fun. We can do all the crazy things that American College Students almost certainly do. Smashing windows. Prank-calling hair salons. Division I sports.

Let's huff some Hemingway (I think you know what I mean, American College Students) go to the student center and spill coffee all over the ping-pong table!


Wow. I have to admit I did not expect a predominantly Asian turnout for this. But that's what being an America College Students is about, right? I'm learning so much about myself... And I'm totally fried. This is the best of both worlds.

This is wonderful. I think I may attend Bennington College in the fall. It will be $39,000 well spent.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

I laughed.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm not surprised by the predominantly Asian turnout. They like t ohave fun in the sun while white college students are busy playing their Wiis and drinking from a keg, the black students are busy studying about Malcolm X, and the rest are rallying support for the next president: Ronald McDonald vs Oscar the Grouch.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home