Wednesday, April 02, 2008

T-Wolves Pistons

Yesterday Eve, I made my way to the house McHale built to watch the Pistons (B-squad) gallanty ravish the Minnesota Timberwolves. Thanks to the magic of Craigslist, I was able to score some great seats, so I thought I'd pass along pictures.

Here's Crunch, the erstwhile mascot. He stood on a ladder while fireworks came out of it during the introductions, which was not unreasonable at all for a lottery team.



T-Wolves Point Guard Pooh Richardson.

George Mikan, taking it to the rack!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And look at this bastard.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Notice how the wolf isn't holding up one finger to signify that the T'Wolves were number one. Instead he is doing some sort of a vague pointing thing.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The little silhouettes of green pine trees around an out-of-bounds black border remind me of the perpetual Xmas where T-wolves fans are treated to an endless sea of coal.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Peter said...

Kevin, I think you made an important point here...

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home