Sunday, May 04, 2008

Monday Musings

It's Monday. It's sunny. I'm holed up on my computer. So are you. Share my malaise.





This weekend's Kentucky Derby turned tragic when "Eight Belles", the runner up and first filly to enter the Derby since 1999, was euthanized on the track after breaking both ankles. You know, if the WNBA adopted a similar approach, maybe people would attend the games.

------------

Note to Francisco Liriano. Good thing you're not a horse.

------------


Saw this headline on CNN.com: "$5 gas near, 78% of Americans say"

There's news we can use. I mean, if AMERICANS say it's true...

------------

OMG!!! NEW DEATH CAB!!!!

------------

I'm out... As in outside!!!

See, that's another great catch phrase. I'm chock full of 'em, people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

You're not out...as in out of the closet? Whew!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home