Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So, if we move forward with this presentation, I think the client is going to balk. We're asking for an increase in services without offering compensation. I'm just saying we need to...



Uh-oh


UH-OHHHH

Look at this guy...





Look at that! Squirrel's gonna gitcha!


So what I think we should do on a go forward is offer a tiered structure... No, I didn't say a la carte. I'm saying make it scalable in accordance with their budget. They have a Q3 fiscal year, so they...



BOOOOM!!!!!





I just think if we can maintain the entry-level offering, we'll be in a position to grow that business after Q1. And the thing we have to have in the back of our minds is, what is Dexter going to do after the merger? That's what....



Oh, wow...


BOOM! It's a dog eat dog world, folks. He's gotcha... Heeeeeeeee's gotcha.

This post brought to you by Meineke Auto Parts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Thom said...

An ad campaign like that? I'd buy what they are selling.

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Peter said...

This was the best post I've read on any blog in quite a while.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home