Friday, May 16, 2008

Top Ten Fridays - Clowns

Hey, everyone loves clowns! This is irrefutable. Let's talk about my favorite clowns ever. This is a reasonable thing to do.

10. Bozo the Clown. He had a hit show where kids couldn't throw a ping-pon ball into a bucket. Those kids sucked. Bozo, however, is wonderful.

9. Jojo the lover - This clown is scary and does things that I don't think a clown should do. Come to think of it, Jojo is not a clown at all. Uncle Steve sure has weird movies.

8. Krusty the Clown - He's from the Simpsons! The Simpsons everyone! Cartoons! Itchy and Scratchy!!!!!

7. Krusty the Clown - I get to count him twice because he's on the Simpsons.

6. Eskimos - Hilarious. Like human penguins.

5. Pigmies - Ditto. Nuk-Nuk is my favorite.

4. IT - Scary clown from a made for television mini-series that hasn't aged well at all.

3. Sideshow Bob - He is also from the Simpsons.

2. Horatio - The clown who haunts my soul, and yours too, if you don't learn your lessons. I have had Horatio in my heart ever since I learned to hate.

1. Garfield - He's a cat, but he's funny so he's kind of a clown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home