Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Disturbing fact

Amidst all the economic turmoil of the last couple of weeks, American's needed a respite from their woes. An hour or two of dalliance amidst the firestorm of retribution. Where, pray tell did they find such solace?



Ah yes, those lovable rascals stormed Americas collective heart...

And raped it to the tune of $29 million.

I don't know about you, but I'm very excited about the prospect of these people choosing our next president.

Shut up, France. You're one to talk.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Evans said...

I throw up my hands at that which our population exonerates.

I'm even more concerned about something I heard about called Beverly Hills Ninja II starring David Hasselhoff.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Thom said...

The sad irony of your comment about the vote is most of the people praising and recommending the movie are conservative family entertainment advocates who are pro-McCain.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home