Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Message From Hopeface

Hi, I'm Barack Obama.

I have purchased time on Kevin's blog to tell you about the change that is about to come.

On November 4th, you will have the opportunity to elect me to be the change we need. Consider yourselves very lucky.

I want to invite you all to tune in to the Barack Obama variety hour, tonight at 8 p.m. EST. It doesn't matter which channel. I'll be on all of them.

But this is no ordinary variety hour. There won't be celebrity guests or duets with David Bowie.

Instead, my special will feature real families. Families who want change. Most importantly, those families will be talking about me.

Look, I realize that some of you might be hoping to catch the end of the World Series game. I understand your concern. I've watched baseball myself.

But now is the time to set aside personal interests. This isn't about you, it is about me.

Our nation is facing an unprecedented crisis. Eight years of failed Bush administration policies have left us with nothing.

As I've travelled around the country, I've talked with real families. Most of them are so hungry for change that they can't even bring themselves to watch television.

For one brief night, those families have a reason to watch, and a reason to live.

I'm Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have purchased time on Kevin's blog to tell you about the change that is about to come."

Lacks credibility. He would not waste money on something of no value such as your blog.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous peter said...

Oh SNAP!

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Jon D said...

BURN!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Wow. Ouch. I'd even venture so say I got TOLD!

To anonymous guy. You obviously enjoy reading my stuff, so why not just take it for what it is and chill?

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Rypick said...

Obama only spends money on the extremely valuable broadcast stations. :D

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home