Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Musings

From the shores of Lake Superior... It's Musing Madness


I got a disturbing phone call yesterday. Apparently, I was called for pass interference. I disputed the call, since I was more than 200 miles from the Metrodome at the time. Of course, this was only the second worse call the refs made yesterday. How are the Vikings not 1-4 right now?

------------

Just up here in Bluefin Bay, you know, like usual. I think there is a lesbian get together of sorts here. Lotsa fleece and fraternal twins.

------------

Speaking of fleece, the business center enforces a 15 minute time limit on Internet usage, and a befleeced couple (hetero) is looking over my shoulder with every apparent intention to enforce it.

------------

I still have seven minutes left, and I have every intention to use it.

------------

Caught one headline: "Paul Krugman wins Nobel Prize for Economics". And so the prize continues its descent. Right now, it rates somewhere between a Daytime Emmy and an MTV Movie Award in my esteem.

------------

To the couple who stayed in 68C, you left beer in your fridge after you checked out. You also left the door open. I took advantage. Thanx and have a KA summer.

------------

Befleeced guy is making cell phone calls into the office approximately three feet from my personal space. I'm torn between continuing to blog about him and stepping on his neck. He's calling the admin., asking for different people. He's one of those guys, and if you've worked with one of those guys, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

------------

Um, two minutes left... Scrambling for words... Um, vote McCain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home