Friday, October 17, 2008

Triumph!

The only McCain-Palin sign in Minneapolis has survived it's first night. This might have something to do with the fact that I spent the entire night sitting on a rocking chair with a shotgun. The first true test will be this weekend, when all the University of Minnesota students troll my neighborhood looking for crack.

I know, I know... That's a totally unfair characterization...

Knowledgable U students buy their crack in the Phillips neighborhood.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Guy Incognito said...

You need a bigger sign.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That will probably be your only victory. It appears that McCain is going down to defeat along with his ignorant fundamentalist sidekick (or is the sidekick?) Palin. That sign stands a very good chance of ending up on the ash heap of history, as Ronald Reagan would put it.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

The first true test will be this weekend, when all the University of Minnesota students troll my neighborhood looking for crack.

Nah. The real test will be when you're sitting there deciding whether or not to pull the trigger.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

I don't own a gun. I prefer to take after my enemies with cutlery stolen from Mexican restaurants.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Section 8 housing in the picture?

5:31 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

Nope. If it were, the windows would be broken and there would be random broken furniture and drug paraphernalia scattered throughout the lawn.

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are probably right. It is not JUST the quality of the people living there-- it comes with the rest of the package. My bad.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Jerad said...

I take back what I said about being too harsh on Anonymous.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home