Thursday, November 06, 2008

An interview with Peter Welle

Every now and then, my blog affords me the opportunity to interview various newsmakers. Today, I am honored to introduce Peter Welle, teacher and author of The John Larroquette Project. With out any further adieu, Peter, welcome to TPWK

TPWK: So, how are things with you. Any election hangovers?

Peter: Same old crap. Back hurts. The sweet whisper of death can't come quickly enough.

TPWK: Um, what?

Peter: Well, I should go. I've got a long drive to work.

TPWK: But, it's 11 am. Aren't you a teacher?

Peter: Well, you know, daylight savings.

TPWK: Um, 'kayyyy...

2 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

I couldn't be more pleased to have this entry pop up when my name gets googled.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Guy Incognito said...

Peter,
You're the only one googling your name.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home