Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wanna Get High?

Hey, Brandon Jacobs, do you dance the mambo? You like to get scorched? Do you Mickey Rooney?

You wanna get high?



I know. Your offensive performance has been absolutely smokin'... But I think it would really be a nice idea if we got together for some smokin'...

No, I didn't mean that sexually, I'm not into that. I'm family.

I just thought we could do to the basement, smash some old vaccum tube television sets, and huff the dust. You know, without fear of consequence.



Right. Your on-field exploits have been tremendous. Believe me, I have you on my fantasy team. Mr. Jacobs, you know how to get it done on the playing field.

Maybe you and I can go over the Pickle's house, grab some Salvia... Get mildly nauseous, and then drop 26 points on the idiot who drafted Joseph Addai with the 4th pick. Would you do that with me?

To be honest, I think it's the right way to go.



Wow, you look really different without your uniform. I was not prepared for that, but am nonetheless eager to do this. Just wait a couple of minutes while I pawn my grandma's wedding ring.

I'm really looking forward to this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great high school picture of you Kevin. Somehow I can't imagine your having changed a bit over the years.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home