Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stories from childhood

When I was six years old, my parents were looking to purchase a home. The owners of one house (the one we eventually bought) had a dog named bear. A sign read:

"The dog's name is bear. He is very shy, but if you pet him once, he'll be your friend for life."

They were right, the second time we came back to look at the house, there was Bear, waiting for attention....

That dog is dead now, just like my dreams and (presumably) yours.


This post is brought to you by Macy's.

3 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

I taught my philosophy class about existential angst today, but I could have saved them myself a bunch of time by just telling them to visit your website.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Adam Omelianchuk said...

You should go back to school and get a masters degree.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you mean cat? I found the car thing confusing yet amusing at the same time.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home