Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let's Get Nachos

Hey, it's a nice day. Let's go get some nachos. You know, cheese, olives, maybe some tri-colored chips. No big whoop.

I'm not proposing anything drastic; I just want to sit down and share a reasonably sized plate of nachos. We'll have Diet Cokes, ask for lot's of refills and extra and extra napkins, and leave a 12% tip along with an invitation to our church service.

Afterward, we will sit in my sedan and talk about our favorite 1990s mini-series. Don't you think that sounds like fun?

Yeah, I guess this request would make a lot more sense if it weren't 2:00 in the morning. I respect boundaries.

I just hope you're open to the idea....














1 Comments:

Anonymous peter said...

I like the tri-color chips reference. It really makes this post.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home