Monday, April 06, 2009

Wanna get high?

Hey, Ty Lawson... Do you alleviate to elevate (and vice versa)? Do you shank the gizmo?

You wanna get high?




Great. I'm glad you're on board with this. Let's head over to Pickle's place. He'll hook us up. We'll suck down some speedballs, huff some asthmatic kid's stolen inhaler and have ourselves a good time, maybe buy a Saturn.



Yeah, no, hop in. Let's try it for a test drive. You know what, it's my treat. Enjoy your new Saturn buddy. I should commemorate this moment with a picture. Where's my iPhone? Say cheese.

What, oh nothing, I'm regularly in correspondence with senior NCAA officials. Tell you what, why don't you head to downtown Birmingham, find an antique store, and act menacing and belligerent for a little while?

I'll meet you over there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis Evans said...

I am too lazy to look up whether something resembling this actually happened to this particular player so can you just tell me?

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kevin Sawyer said...

No, though I would argue that the Tar Heels were, collectively, guilty of rape last Monday night.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home