Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Best of TPWK - 2006

Continuing my series of favorite quotes:

"Leroy: It's a Macrocosm.
Kevin: No, it isn't. "

(1/25/06)

----------------

"Upon hearing that he had received the award, President Ahmadinejad had this to say:

"Mr. Foxman has pleased me. He will be among the last to die."

(1/17/06)

------------

"Anne LaMott: I was mortified: I had to eat my body weight in chocolate just to calm myself.

Me: This is why my church doesn't allow women in ministry."

(2/16/06)

------------

"So, what do liberals do when they receive their tax refunds? I mean, the average liberal I know makes somewhere in the vicinity of $6,400 per year. So, when they get that check for $3.43, do they feel guilty? Do they act like Liam Neeson, at the end of "Schindler's List" when he equates his material possessions to the lives they could have saved?"

(3/20/06)

-----------

"I am going to waste you at Centipede..."

(4/18/06)

-----------

Not a quote, and I have no ideas why I put it on my blog to begin with.



------------

A fully grown organutan: I'M SORRY SOUL SISTA! YOU AIN'T GOT NO RACK-O MOJO!"

(5/3/2006)

------------



------------

Joke: A Rabbi and a Priest walk in to the bar. Bartender asks what they want. The Priest asks for a Michelob. The Rabbi says to the Priest "I didn't know priests could drink." The Priest says "then why did you bring me to a bar? What else are we supposed to do, play darts? For crying out loud." The Rabbi says "dude, sorry I brought it up. The Priest says "well, I just don't understand the logic. There are any number of places we could've gone. If I can't drink, we could've gone to any one of them." The Rabbi says "hey, let's just keep it cool, okay? Are we cool?" The Rabbi orders a whiskey and coke, and sips it awkwardly for about three minutes.

(6/22/06)

------------

What are your favorites?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

That "What!" poster kills me every time! :)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home