Friday, June 12, 2009

Top Ten Fridays - Iranian Ballot

As a blogger, I am often privvy to highly classified information. Today, I received an advanced copy of the ballot for the upcoming Iranian elections. My translator friend from Tehran was able to decipher the following before being drug into the street and burned to death. Way to take one for the team, Cindy. Fascinating stuff.

VOTE FOR PRESIDENT (VOTE FOR ONE. ANY OVER VOTES WILL BE COUNTED FOR MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD)

-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

-Ten votes for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

-Death

-Death by hanging

-Allah (vote counts for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad)

-Life in solitary confinement in praise of Allah

-Torturous death

-I am a woman, please stone me so I am not tricked by Jew swine into believing I have rights

-I am gay, " " " " " " "

-Ron Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home