Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Musings

Midgets are on television. I muse therefore.

Wow. Gotta talk about that Obama press conference. First of all, this guy has never thought about healthcare. That much is clear. Precisely nobody is worried about pediatricians taking their childrens tonsils without reason.

Frankly, I think the Gates controversy saved him. Everyone kinda expects Obama to be idiotic about race. But he was equally idiotic about healthcare, which is depressing or scary, depending on your cynicism level.

------------

Aliens in the Attic is happening, people. Given the popularity of the Gerbils Poop Now movie, this should be a hit.

-------------

This week, the hopes of my mighty Tigers rest in the hands of the Twins. My mighty Tigers are screwed, people. This is a ballet town. The men are incidental to the result.

-------------

I was awakened at 7:00 a.m. by the sounds of construction. See, the city of Minneapolis is making my homeowners in my neighborhood replace their sidewalk, and do so using their preferred contractor. Then, the gruffest woman of the crew forced me to do jumping jacks.

-------------

Has a chance to hit up Lemongrass Thai in Brooklyn Park. I recommend you do the same.

The sausage appetizer is beyond belief. The staples (Pad Thai, Won Tons) are best of class. My curry (an advertised combination of Thai and Indian curries) was a winner. All the way around, this is what I want from a Thai restaurant.

-------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home