Thursday, September 02, 2010

Happy 5th birthday TPWK



Did you think I forgot about you? Not you, readers... Go away. This is between me and my blog...

Look, baby, we had to cover the state fair. You know how we like to do that together...

Don't look at me like that. Yes, I know the state fair always gets in the way of your birthday. What do you want me to do? Ask the State Fair Jedi people to change it?

Okay, I meant that rhetorically. You can't really think I could...

I am not underestimating you. I didn't get that you were joking. I can't tell by your tone sometimes.

Look, do you want your gift or not? Okay... Close your eyes. I wanted to get you something that would aptly summarize everything this our relationship represents.

Got 'em closed??



Isn't it perfect? Happy 5.0, The Problem With Kevin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Utah Spine and Disc said...

Haha, this is fun! Congrats on having such a successful and long running blog. There aren't too many of those.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home